[AMBER] tleap output of mol2 format with incorrect bond order

From: Marko Wehle <Marko.Wehle.mpikg.mpg.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 18:08:23 +0100

Hey and hello AMBER users and Developers,
today I had the experience that by modelling in tleap the output of the mol2 format lacks an information.
In my experience it is the correct bond order, if I set a bond order to "D" and write a mol2 file, it puts a "1" instead of a "2".
But internally tleap sets it correct, by writing an off file as lib with the same content, the bond order is correctly set to "2".

Is there a fix for that?

Many thanks for your help.
Cheers
Marko