Re: [AMBER] bug report: tinker_to_amber failed forsystemscontainingcounter ions

From: Ye MEI <ymei.itcs.ecnu.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 18:31:24 +0800

Hi, Prof. Ren,

I cannot compile tinker4.3 in my x64 machine. It failed with error message
undefined reference to `chksocket_'
Including server.f in the source folder did not solve the problem.
So I followed the second way. All the steps seemed fine.
Tinker_to_amber gave the following output:
 frcfieldfile = /home/ymei/tinker6/params/amoebabio09.prm
 found a-axis = 68.5238760000000
 found b-axis = 71.8084030000000
 found c-axis = 68.2765680000000
 found alpha = 90.0000000000000
 found beta = 90.0000000000000
 found gamma = 90.0000000000000
 num_xyz_atoms = 26140
 numres = 8048
 num_atoms = 26140
 vdw: num_vdw_types = 19
 num_bonds = 18273
 num_urey_bradley = 7893
 num_tot_angles = 12421
 num regular, trigonal angles = 10999 1422
 num_out_of_plane_bends = 1422
 numtor = 6619
 num1,num_torsions = 5747 8964
 no success finding Stretch-Torsions
 num_pitorsions = 268
 num_stretch_bends = 3955
 num_tor_tors = 147
 num tortor tables = 8
 num_molecules = 7896
 num_multipoles = 26140
 number of frame def list = 60199
 num_12 = 18273
 num_13 = 12421
 num_14 = 6529
 num_15 = 7403

I used a cuboid box this time and I recompiled the code with maxatm in sizes.i changed to 50000.
But the generated prmtop file was strange.
I paste some of the lines here

%FLAG POINTERS
%FORMAT(10I8)
   26140 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0