Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA jobs on a cluster Calcerror:

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 18:19:04 -0500

All you would have to do is submit a job that goes to
$AMBERHOME/AmberTools/test and run the commands:

export DO_PARALLEL='mpirun -np 2'
cd $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/test
make test.mmpbsa_py

Then look at the PBS output from that command to make sure everything
passed. (parallel tests only run on 2 cores).

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 6:16 PM, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Vivek Shankar Bharadwaj <
> vbharadw.mymail.mines.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi Jason,
>>
>> I checked, they only have GB in the remark section. The flags are all for
>> the PBSA calculations.
>>
>> Yes, the jobs get accepted by the queue. Are you referring to the tests
>> performed during amber12 compilation? I preformed those on the head node
>> itself.
>>

> The head node and working nodes may behave differently, especially in
> parallel.
>
> --
> Jason M. Swails
> Quantum Theory Project,