Re: [AMBER] Annomalous "TER" is inserted in a peptide including non-standard AA

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 07:36:05 -0500

On Tue, Mar 05, 2013, kurisaki wrote:

> When I build an poly-peptide including non-standard amino acid (AA),
> Annomalous "TER" is sometime inserted between standard and
> Non-standard one in PDB formatted file.

You don't say how you created the PDB-format file. Try ambpdb: it places a
TER card between adjacent residues if there are no bonds between them. If you
get an unwanted TER card, you need to check your bond list carefully. (You
should probably check the bond list anyway if you are using a non-standard
amino acid, to make sure you are getting what you want.)

[I'm not sure off-hand how LEaP decides where to put TER cards.]

....dac