Re: [AMBER] GTX 680 vs GTX Titan

From: Gonzalo Jimenez <gonzalojimenezoses.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 00:41:21 -0800

Thanks a lot, Ross, that really helped a lot!
I cannot wait to see you real-life, more trustable benchmark results with
the GTX Titan and Amber12. I will make a final decision then, but now is 99%
in favor of the GTX 680s.
Due to technical reasons, we cannot use more than 700W power supplies, so we
usually put 2 GTX n80 in a AMD-based linux box.
Best regards,

Gonzalo