[AMBER] error in nmode

From: Rasha Alqus <rasha.alqus.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 15:03:03 +0000

Dear Amber users,

can you please explain for me the how to do the solution that Janson suggested regarding the command arrgument line as janson mentioned below in orginal email {Also, the command-line flags that nmode takes will not be recognized by
your nab program -- you already hard-coded the file names into your nab program, so you can eliminate all of the command-line arguments.