Re: [AMBER] periodic image of octahedron box in VMD

From: Ilyas Yildirim <i-yildirim.northwestern.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:04:56 -0600 (CST)

Did you set the box conditions in tkconsole of VMD? Tail the last .rst
file to get the box info and put that in tkconsole as follows:

pbc set {X Y Z a b c}

where X,Y,Z are the box lengths in each direction that should be X=Y=Z in
truncated octahedron box with a=b=c=109.4712190.

After this, turn on the preiodicity in Graphical Representations.

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Department of Chemistry - 2145 Sheridan Road =
   = Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 60208 =
   = Ryan Hall #4035 (Nano Building) - Ph.: (847)467-4986 =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =