Re: [AMBER] adding rings using sequence command

From: Lachele Foley <lf.list.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:49:47 -0500

I would fix the issue before minimization and not rely on MD to appear
not to have a problem. If you start an MD in a bad conformation, it
might do even worse things to resolve the problem -- change ring
structure, flip chirality, etc. Simulated annealing can also cause
unnatural geometric conversions. Of course, you might get lucky in
some simulations, but I strongly recommend using the impose command to
fix the issue at the start.

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley
CCRC/UGA