Re: [AMBER] GTX Titan was finally released

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:14:01 -0800

As an side, go run JAC NVE in SPFP mode...

If you get ~75+ ns/day, you're running at 1.05+ GHz...

Otherwise, something's up. And I second what Ross is saying - just sit
back and ride Pixel's Law. In the mid-term, I think I'll get JAC to 200+
ns/day with a couple GTX Titans once I get the time to optimize GPU to GPU
communication...