[AMBER] adding rings using sequence command

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 06:55:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I am working on some polymeric system and want to introduce naphthalene like ring system in polymer at intervals. I am using sequence command to add ring residues to the polymer. As polymer is a complex system so when I add a ring residues at intervals of polymer using sequence command few rings are added in such a manner that some polymer fragments criss cross the ring. Its not a good idea to somehow relax the rings using xleap one by one as there are many ring systems.

Please suggest.

regards,

Jiomm