Re: [AMBER] Amber 11 Installment problem

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.EDU>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 11:54:15 -0800

Hi Changqing,

You could try viewing it with xleap. Also try saving a pdb in weblabviewer,
and compare the format to the ambpdb-generated pdb.

Minimization usually does so little that restraints are more trouble
that they're worth. You could measure rms between inpcrd and restrt to
see how much movement there is.

Bill