Re: [AMBER] problem reading CHARMM lipid parameters into chamber

From: Sally Pias <sallypias.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:32:30 -0700

Jason and Bergy,

Thank you both for your replies. I have checked the *prm file for tabs and
have looked for any idiosyncrasies in the bond parameter table that might
cause chamber to misread. So far, I have not identified the problem, but I
am still looking. I will also try the new patch to see if it resolves the
issue.

Sally