Re: [AMBER] qmshake=1 did not prevent bonds from being broken

From: Fabrício Bracht <bracht.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:56:33 -0300

Hi Brian. Answering to your question, no, there are no broken bonds in the
prmtop.
Here is the entire input:
polyA-polyT 10-mer: 20ps MD with res on DNA
 &cntrl
  imin = 0,
  irest = 1,
  ntx = 7,
  ntb = 2, pres0 = 1.0, ntp = 1, taup = 2.0,
  cut = 8.0,
  noshakemask = '',
  ntr = 0,
  ntc = 2,
  ntf = 1,
  temp0 = 298.0,
  ntt = 3,
  gamma_ln = 1.0,
  nstlim = 1000000, dt = 0.0005, ntave = 100,
  ntpr = 100, ntwx = 100, ntwr = 100,
  ig = 10703, ioutfm = 1, iwrap = 1,
  icfe = 1, ifsc = 1, clambda = 0.04691,
  ifqnt = 1, scmask = ':342.H2', idecomp = 1, nmropt = 0,
 /
 &qmmm
 qmmask=
':200,255,258&!.CA,C,HA,O,N,HN,H|:341,342|(:202,204&!.CA,C,HA,O,N,H)'
 dftb_3rd_order = 'PA'
 qmcharge=0,
 qm_theory='DFTB',
 qmshake=1,