[AMBER] Problem with xleap/tleap

From: Ibrahim Moustafa <I.moustafa.psu.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 13:14:07 -0500

Dear all,

  I am trying to create a parameter file for protein-RNA system using xleap
or tleap in AMBER12 using ff99SB and ff99bsc0.
I can confirm that both tleap and xleap seems to run properly, no fatal
error or unusual termination.
However, the produced parameter file causes a segmentation fault with ptraj.
I noticed that the size of the file
is almost half the size of what is expected indicating the file is not
complete, and when I checked the file using rdparm I see messages about
missing flags at the end of the file:

 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG BONDS_WITHOUT_HYDROGEN
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG ANGLES_INC_HYDROGEN
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG ANGLES_WITHOUT_HYDROGEN
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG DIHEDRALS_INC_HYDROGEN
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG DIHEDRALS_WITHOUT_HYDROGEN
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG EXCLUDED_ATOMS_LIST
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG HBOND_ACOEF
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG HBOND_BCOEF
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG HBCUT
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG AMBER_ATOM_TYPE
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG TREE_CHAIN_CLASSIFICATION
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG JOIN_ARRAY
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG IROTAT
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG SOLVENT_POINTERS
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG ATOMS_PER_MOLECULE
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG BOX_DIMENSIONS
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG RADIUS_SET
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG RADII
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG SCREEN
Segmentation fault

I should say that I never had such a problem before using previous versions
of AMBER.

Any idea what is the cause of this problem? And what is solution?

   Thanks in advance for your help.

  Regards,
 Ibrahim