Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa_py_nabnmode for single macromolecule

From: Dwight McGee <dwight.mcgee.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:17:54 -0500

Hi Rasha,

Given the error that you posted in your previous email, I would assume that
you did not explicitly call *mmpbsa_py_nabmode* but instead used *MMPBSA.py*
?* *In order to use *mmpbsa_py_nabmode* you need to supply the following in
the order specified below:
Usage: mmpbsa_py_nabnmode {pdb} {prmtop} {maxiter} {drms} {'string of MM
options'} {nc/trj}
maxiter= maximum number of iterations to perform during the minimization,
drms= is the convergence criterion for the minimization, {'string of MM
options'} and example would be "cut=999., ntpr=50, nsnb=99999, diel=C,
gb=1, dielc=1.0", look into the AmberTools manual in the nab section for
more MM options if you have any questions. and (nc/trj)= program either
reads in netcdf/ASCII formatted trajectories..

Hope that helps...

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Rasha Alqus
<rasha.alqus.manchester.ac.uk>wrote:

> Dear Amber user,
>

> when am trying to use mmpbsa_py_nabnmode programme to calculate the
> normal modes,
>
> i have only a single macromolecule, no ligand or receptor, when i
> submitted a job an error came back that the ligand and receptor topology
> file doesn't exists. How I can use mmpbsa_py_nabnmode for only a single
> macromolecule not a complex.
>

> Regards

T. Dwight McGee Jr.
Quantum Theory Project
University of Florida
Graduate Student
dwight.mcgee.gmail.com
"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created
them."
                Albert Einstein