Re: [AMBER] GTX Titan was finally released

From: filip fratev <filipfratev.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:59:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ross, Scott and all,

Yes.., this card looks to be awesome! I am really
glad that all our predictions agree! I know that the DP is not so important in
Amber now, but this is just an interesting fact:)
If someone is able to get the card soon, please
post some benchmark results here. I will try to get some of them asap too:)

Ross and Scott, when you have time please
comment this:
I know that you're against any GPU's overclock,
but with the current technology and in particular Titan we will have in fact
two choices. First, if someone prefers to work in 1/3 DP mode he will be
restricted to 837MHzby
GPU itself, but if someone decides to use the 1/24 DP the card will automatically
work at the boost speed level of 876Mhz. Moreover, the boost speed can be defined to be more than 900+Mhz. Thus
we have different speeds using same card. Do you think that this wills affects
much the calculations (not speed :) )?

All the best,
Filip