Re: [AMBER] GTX Titan was finally released

From: Ilyas Yildirim <i-yildirim.northwestern.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:37:41 -0600 (CST)

Ross -

What's the definition of x-axis in the plots shown in
http://ambermd.org/gpus/benchmarks.htm#Benchmarks

Is it ns/day? Thanks.

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Department of Chemistry - 2145 Sheridan Road =
   = Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 60208 =
   = Ryan Hall #4035 (Nano Building) - Ph.: (847)467-4986 =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =