Re: [AMBER] xleap problem using savemol2

From: Charles Do <cdonssim.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:54:32 -0500

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your comment. If I may, I'd ask one more question regarding
your comment. You mentioned that I can ignore the bond types for the
topology file. Does this mean that all the force field parameters will be
correctly assigned and written in the topology file even without correct
bond-type information ? (assuming that the atom types are correct).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best,

Charles