Re: [AMBER] PCA analysis query

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:29:03 -0700

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:34 AM, Vaibhav Dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com> wrote:
> But as there are no detailed explanation offered to the meaning and usage
> of these commands/flags in the manual, I am not able to understand how to

Due to an error, the cpptraj sections of the AT12 manual pertaining to
functionality adapted from ptraj are blank, although the commands do
function in cpptraj exactly as they do in ptraj. For information on
the correlation/fluctuation commands in cpptraj (matrix, vector,
projection, analyze matrix, analyze modes, analyze timecorr) see
section A6 (Ptraj:Correlation and Fluctuation facility) of the manual.

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, PhD