[AMBER] atomic pair correlation function through PCA

From: Date, Mihir <Mihir.Date.STJUDE.ORG>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 22:35:26 -0600

Amber users,
I want to calculate pair correlation function through PCA using analyze command. Following are my commands that I use for cpptraj,

trajin ../prod.mdcrd

matrix mwcovar name mwcvmat :1-275.CA,N,C,O out mwcvmat.dat
analyze matrix mwcvmat name evecs out evecs.dat vecs 30
analyze modes corr out corr.dat stack evecs beg 1 end 3 maskp :28&.CA :235&.CA

This produces output for correlation function (corr.dat) but it has no data in it. Heres how the output looks like

$ cat corr.dat
Analysis of modes: CORRELATION FUNCTIONS
     Atom1 Atom2 Mode Freq 1-S^2 P2(cum)
       445 3638

Are there any obvious mistakes in the commands that I am using ?
Can anybody point it out?

Thank you,