Re: [AMBER] Problems with MMPBSA.py for running pbsa calculations

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 17:06:56 -0500

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:48 PM, manikanthan bhavaraju <mhb75.msstate.edu>wrote:

> Jason,
>
> Thanks for replying.
>
> I have changed the inp to 1 and radiopt to 0 in the MMPBSA.py script in
> the Ambertools1.5 and ran the script. The pbsa input is showing the changed
> values but the script is still crashing while calculating pbsa

Are you really using MMPBSA.py from AmberTools 1.5? With mmpbsa_py_energy
from AmberTools 12?

I can't make any guarantee that will work. Please use MMPBSA.py from
AmberTools 12 instead, or use mmpbsa_py_energy from AmberTools 1.5.

Good luck,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate