Re: [AMBER] Error running large number of trajectories with multisander

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:48:07 -0500

Thanks Dan,

I'm running this on Lonestar (16 12 processor nodes w/24GB mem each). The
system is a small solvated box of about 6000 atoms (~3 MB for QM
calculation, I don't know where to look for other memory usage).

What would be the workaround here? Do I need to dump the restraints that
need reference coordinates for something else or can I just be more
judicious in how I request memory?

Brian