Re: [AMBER] Warnings when saving prmtop and inpcrd files.

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 06:06:05 -0500

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 2:39 AM, Sanjib Paul <sanjib88paul.gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> Cannot determine the requested GB radius for this atom.
> Writing the unmodified Bondi GB radius.
> WARNING: Unbonded Hydrogen atom H20 in cnt.
> Cannot determine the requested GB radius for this atom.
> Writing the unmodified Bondi GB radius.
> WARNING: Unbonded Hydrogen atom H21 in cnt.
> Cannot determine the requested GB radius for this atom.
> Writing the unmodified Bondi GB radius.
> WARNING: Unbonded Hydrogen atom H22 in cnt.
> Cannot determine the requested GB radius for this atom.
> Writing the unmodified Bondi GB radius.
> WARNING: Unbonded Hydrogen atom H23 in cnt.
> Cannot determine the requested GB radius for this atom.
> Writing the unmodified Bondi GB radius.
> WARNING: Unbonded Hydrogen atom H24 in cnt.
> Cannot determine the requested GB radius for this atom.
> Writing the unmodified Bondi GB radius.
>

> But I have got a prmtop and inpcrd file. So, can I proceed with these

These warnings look worrying. I would suggest visualizing the structure
using VMD to make sure that the structure looks sane.

If the structure looks OK, I would still suggest looking at the topology
file with ParmEd to make sure that all of these hydrogen atoms actually
have bonds to a heteroatom (the warning suggests that they don't).

Good luck,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate