[AMBER] Wrong Annotation of PREPIN generated by RESIDUEGEN

From: kurisaki <kurisaki.ncube.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 18:20:26 +0900

Dear Amber developers and users,

I am now preparing a PREPIN file for a residues including explicit loop.

However, the PREPIN file generated by RESIDUEGEN module
possess wrong Topology, I mean, main chain atoms were
mistakenly assigned and atoms for loop had alternative bond.

I corrected the PREPIN by manual, but I just got
wrong topology PDB files.
(I checked the coordinate by using the corrected PREPIN)

I am glad to tell me how to assing main chain atom
before runninig RESIDUEGEN or how to
solve this kind of problem.

Yours sincerely,

                                Ikuo KURISAKI

p.s. I consider that MOL2 file is right;
it has proper connection.