Re: [AMBER] Problem in running TREMD in AMBER10

From: Sajeewa Pemasinghe <sajeewasp.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 00:30:42 -0500

Yeah it had been a problem with compiler mismatch. Now it is running
fine.One last question. The contents of the rem.log is NOT dynamically
updated
right? Will the contents be written to it when thw whole calculation is
over? coz although there is a em.log file, currently it is empty.

Thank you

Sajeewa Dewage