[AMBER] problem using autoimage from cpptraj

From: Jonathan Saboury <jsabou1.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 20:35:23 -0800

After about a 720 picosecond simulation of a prmtop and inpcrd file created
by AMBER from a pdb created in spartan '08 in OpenMM I get a pdb file
showing the simulation that is visualized with VMD.

At 360 picoseconds teh molecule seems to go out of the box of water and I
was told it was an imaging issue and to use autoimage in cpptraj to
restructure to output the simulation correctly.

When I try to run autoimage I get "Warning: Unknown Command autoimage."

Here is the commands to get the prmtop and inpcrd files:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=63sFFQ6q

and here are the commands i tried to run autoimage (outputPyMol.pdb is the
file created by OpenMM): http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6R9VNvFp

Thank you for your time, it is very much appreciated!