[AMBER] setting certain atoms as static

From: Jonathan Saboury <jsabou1.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 23:14:11 -0800

I am currently simulating a molecule in explicit water with OpenMM with
prmtop and inpcrd created by AMBER form a pdb. I'm having a problem
simulating the molecule for a long time because the molecule of interest
eventually reaches the edge of the box of water and is partially out, which
I would assume would affect the simulation.

I would like to know if there was a command somewhere where I can make
certain atoms static so they do not move positions at all, which would
solve this problem.

These are the commands I do to make the prmtop and inpcrd:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=1xSj1eF2

Thanks!!