Re: [AMBER] 3D-RISM input file error

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 14:16:01 -0500

A couple comments:

strings in Fortran namelists (like file names) need to be in single quotes,
I believe. (Or double quotes, but some kind of quotes).

Also, I don't think sander.RISM is actually released due to license issues
with fftw -- I think you need to go through the NAB interface (see
rism3d.snglpnt).

HTH,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,