Re: [AMBER] AMBER-Tools cpptraj residue numbering incorrect

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:18:14 -0700

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Marko Wehle <Marko.Wehle.mpikg.mpg.de> wrote:
> Because from the cpptraj output, as it has a wrong number/count of resdiues in it's metainfo, e.g. it shows a 1 here, instead of the correct number of residues.

OK, now I see what's wrong. The #substructure count is indeed always
set to '1' in cpptraj-created mol2 files, but the 'SUBSTRUCTURE'
section should still be correct. The workaround for now is to edit the
file and change:

.<TRIPOS>MOLECULE
Cpptraj generated mol2 file.
20922 20850 1 0 0

to:

.<TRIPOS>MOLECULE
Cpptraj generated mol2 file.
20922 20850 N 0 0

where N is the total number of residues in the mol2 file. I will work
on a bugfix in the meantime.

Thanks for the report.

-Dan

--