Re: [AMBER] Problems with ti using DFTB for zinc bound hydroxyl

From: Fabrício Bracht <bracht.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 17:21:10 -0200

Ok. I removed the softcore potential and tried to run the simulation for
lambda 1.0 but the simulation crashes before it even starts. The error

Running multisander version of sander Amber12
    Total processors = 2
    Number of groups = 2

[woodstock:18042] *** An error occurred in MPI_Sendrecv
[woodstock:18042] *** on communicator MPI COMMUNICATOR 4 SPLIT FROM 0
[woodstock:18042] *** MPI_ERR_TRUNCATE: message truncated
[woodstock:18042] *** MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL (your MPI job will now abort)
mpirun has exited due to process rank 1 with PID 18042 on
node woodstock exiting without calling "finalize". This may
have caused other processes in the application to be
terminated by signals sent by mpirun (as reported here).

Comes out on screen. The command given was
mpirun -np 2 sander.MPI -ng 2 -groupfile group_heat1

Am I doing something wrong here?