[AMBER] espgen cannot deal with Gaussian 09 log file

From: HIMANSHU JOSHI <himanshuphy87.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 17:21:52 +0530

Hi friends,

I am trying to get resp charge to study a non standard
residue. After optimizing the structure in Gaussian, antechamber is
unable to proceed for prep file with following error on running the
command.

*antechamber -i sin-for-resp.log -fi gout -o sin.prepin -fo prepi -c resp
-s 2 -rn SIN -at amber -nc -1*

*espgen cannot deal with Gaussian 09 log file, please generate Gaussian 09
ESP file using iop(6/50=1) and rerun espgen*
*Error: cannot run "/home/himanshu/amber12/bin/espgen -o ANTECHAMBER.ESP -i
sin-for-resp.log" in resp() of charge.c properly, exit*

Even I gave the flag iop(6/50=1) in gaussian input file, its not working.

Kindly suggest me the way to overcome it.
P>S> Fabricio I saw your post on the similar issue, did you figure out that
? If yes, please suggest for my case.

--
*With Regards,
HIMANSHU JOSHI