Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Sampling of a point by a molecule while keeping the relative position of the molecule unchanged in TMD

From: Sajeewa Pemasinghe <sajeewasp.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 00:18:47 -0500

Hi Jason,

Thank you very much for your ideas. I first considered the nmropt option
and found some literature that have used TargetedMD, but in those occasions
they had used it when there was a transition from eg: an intermediate
structure to a particular target structure. But in my instance, its
different coz I don't want such a transition but simply a localization
around a point that is mainly why I sought the advice of the AMBER forum
before carrying out my plan. If anyone of you in the AMBER forum and
specially you, Jason,felt frustrated in answering my question I would like
to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you very much for the time spent on my behalf from your super busy
schedule

Sajeewa Dewage