[AMBER] query regarding two different restrain on protein residues

From: HM <scienceamber.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 22:57:14 +0100

Hi All,
I was wondering if there is option to provide two different values of
restrain in two parts of protein. Currently i am trying:

Group input for restrained atoms
100.0
RES 1 366
RES 384 408
END

by this way i keep very high restrain value on my protein of interest
during early minimization. But during equilibration and early production, i
want to keep some restrain value (lets say 2) on entire protein except a
modeled loop region. The idea is to equilibrate this modeled loop region
without affecting conformation of rest of the crystal structure protein.
Kindly let me know how can i keep two different values of restrain in two
different parts of protein.

Thanks,
HM