Re: [AMBER] problem in applying patches in AMBER12 and AMBERTools12

From: Prabu Manoharan <prabu2008res.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 13:26:12 +0530

Hi

I have installed the patch through the package manager on my opensuse linux.

Now i am able to update the patches (bugfix). It installed the software.

Thanks for the timely message.

Best wishes,

M.prabu

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:54 PM, case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 20, 2012, Prabu Manoharan wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to install Amber12 and AmberTools12 software in opensuse
> linux.
> >
> > But no update of patch is done for both Amber12 and AmberTools12.
> >
> > Applying AmberTools12 patches
> > Fatal Error: Cannot find the patch program.
>
> I'll let Jason say more if he wants, but you need to install the patch
> program, presumably through the package manager on your linux system.
>
> ...dac

M. Prabu
Research Scholar (CSIR-SRF)
C/o Dr. Nanda Ghoshal
Structural Biology & Bioinformatics Division
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology
Kolkata-700032, INDIA.