Re: [AMBER] cluster analysis groups conformers without doing alignment

From: Sun <sunbintyy.163.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:39:22 +0800 (CST)

Hello Dan,

I am very appreciated for you help. I tried a new cluster analysis using the cpptraj clustering with the keyword "nofit" according to your advice. But it seemed not to work. When I runned the command line " cpptraj lig.top trajin ", it gave me following message:
 Read 1490 frames and processed 1490 frames.
OUTPUT:
DATASETS:
  There are no data sets.
NO DATASETS WILL BE OUTPUT

Actually.the trajin file that I used this time is amost the same as the first ptraj run except the last command action "cluster". I did use the command line that you recommend . I also checked the Amber Tools manual for detail information about cpptraj clustering, it seems strange that cpptraj does not contain such a cluster action . Is there something that I misunderstand ?

Sincerely,
BIn Sun