Re: [AMBER] Fwd: FF99CHI and Modified nucleoside parameter combination

From: Indrajit Deb <biky2004indra.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 02:57:12 +0530

Dr. Yildirim,

Thanks for your discussion. I will study more about MD and FF.

If not misunderstood, according to discussion;

When I am not using revised chi parameter, then except the missing
parameters and partial charges, all other parameters are taken from
parm99.dat.

When I am using the revised chi parameter (frcmod.parm99CHI):
a. The missing parameters and partial charges are taken from 2SU.prepin and
2SU.frcmod
b. The revised chi parameters are from frcmod.parm99CHI
c. All other parameters are from parm99.dat

I will apply the FF99TOR for oligonucleotides and tRNAs with and without
modifications.

Thanks

Sincerely

--indrajit

Indrajit Deb
Kolkata, India.
Mob: +919239202278

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:34 AM, Ilyas Yildirim <i-yildirim.northwestern.edu