Re: [AMBER] Fwd: FF99CHI and Modified nucleoside parameter combination

From: Indrajit Deb <biky2004indra.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 02:28:52 +0530

Dr. Yildirim,

I also want use the FF99TOR. If you can give me a brief idea like FF99CHI,
it will be very much helpful to me. Actually I want to know what are the
changes I have to do to use FF99TOR as you guided me for FF99CHI (to change
the atom type). I will also go through your paper of FF99TOR.

Thanks

Sincerely

--indrajit

Indrajit Deb