Re: [AMBER] calculating velocity auto-correlation function

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 09:08:24 -0500

You will need to write a program to extract data from a NetCDF file. If you are familiar with Python, I strongly suggest using that with the NetCDF bindings in ScientificPython to read your trajectory.

You can go to my wiki at http://jswails.wikidot.com/helpful-scripts#toc17
For an example script that reads velocities from a
NetCDF file.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project
University of Florida