[AMBER] problem to install amber9 in a cluster.

From: Sindrila Dutta banik <sindrila.duttabanik.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 19:39:35 +0800 (SGT)

Dear all,

I am trying to install amber in lab-cluster. First I untar, then set
environment and bug fixes. Now I am trying to create the configuration
file and compile everything. this gives the following error: [sindrila.master9 src]# ./configure -p4 gfortran
AMBERHOME is set to /home/sindrila/amber9
Setting up Amber configuration file for architecture: gfortran
Using parallel communications library: none
The MKL_HOME environment variable is not defined. The configuration file, config.h, was successfully created. [sindrila.master9 src]# make serial
Starting installation of Amber9 (serial) at Mon Dec 17 16:42:14 IST 2012.
cd lib; make install
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/sindrila/amber9/src/lib'
cpp -traditional -P -xassembler-with-cpp -Dsecond=ambsecond new2oldparm.f > _new2oldparm.f gfortran -c -O0 -fno-second-underscore -march=pentium4 -mfpmath=sse -msse
-msse2 -malign-double -march=nocona -o new2oldparm.o _new2oldparm.f
_new2oldparm.f:0: error: -malign-double makes no sense in the 64bit mode
make[1]: *** [new2oldparm.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sindrila/amber9/src/lib'
make: *** [serial] Error 2
[sindrila.master9 src]# Will u help me regarding this matter plz. with best regards Sindrila