Re: [AMBER] glycam_06h atom types

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 15:58:53 -0500

Since you have generated your own charges for the molecule, you should
not need to change the residue name. The residue name provides leap
with charge and structural information if a corresponding residue
template (prep or lib) is loaded.

I presume that this will be inserted into a chain of some sort so that
filling in the open valences is not necessary. If you do need leap to
fill in atoms, then you would need to provide leap with a template for
doing so, but the template can use the same residue name if you build
it yourself.

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley
CCRC/UGA