Re: [AMBER] FF99CHI and Modified nucleoside parameter combination

From: Indrajit Deb <biky2004indra.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 00:46:41 +0530

Hello Jason,

I am attaching all the input and output files for your kind consideration.
My objective is to simulate the modified ribonucleoside 2-thiouridine (2SU
or s2U) with the FF99CHI. The FF99CHI was proposed by Yildirim et al. (
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct900604a).The parameters for modified
nucleosides was developed by Santa Lucia et al. (
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct600329w).

I found the FF99CHI for normal nucleosides is working good. But I want to
check it for modified residues.

There is no error message in the output file. The nucleoside is a neutral
system. So please check the files and let me know whether it is working or
not ! It will be a great help.

I am afraid that if it is possible to apply FF99CHI for modified nucleoside
also.

  Thanks

Indrajit Deb
Kolkata, India.