Re: [AMBER] extract velocity from traj files

From: Vijay Manickam Achari <vjrajamany.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 05:03:06 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for the reply.

By the way, I have tried reinstall python-scientific. Then tried to run the script nctorst.py. In the script I changed " frame = 200" and "inputfile = 'waters1445-MD010-run1000.traj'  " . Because each traj file contains 200 frames.

When I run the script typing python nctorst.py, I get error message as below

vijay.glycosim:~/Simulation-Folder-oct2012/water-only/Production-waters1445$ python nctorst.py
title 200
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "nctorst.py", line 31, in <module>
    print "%5i%15.7e" % (shape[1],ncfile.variables['time'][frame])
IOError: Index exceeds dimension bound
vijay.glycosim:~/Simulation-Folder-oct2012/water-only/Production-waters1445$

I am little bit lost here. Is this script need any other input?

Appreciate any help.

Regards
Vijay

Vijay Manickam Achari