[AMBER] If scee is no longer in Amber11, can I simply remove it?

From: Amparo Garcia Lopez <Amparo.GarciaLopez.unige.ch>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 11:19:38 +0000

Dear all,

I get this error while trying to run min/equil on the pmemd module of Amber11

Cannot match namelist object name scee
namelist read: misplaced = sign
Cannot match namelist object name .2

By reading previous messages I have learnt that scee was removed from the cntrl namelist in Amber11.

However, because of my inexperience, I'm not sure whether this means that I can simply remove scee from my script, or whether I have to replace it with something else.

I apologise because this is probably a too basic question, but I couldn't find the answer in my online search.

Thanks very much for your help.

Amparo