Re: [AMBER] amber workshop question

From: <psu4.uic.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:20:22 -0600

Dear Ross,

Thank you for your response. We will look forward it !

    Cheers,
    Henry

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:15 PM, Jonathan Gough
<jonathan.d.gough.gmail.com>wrote:

> Ross,
>
> Has there been (or could there be) any discussion about doing an
> online-type course? Or maybe webcast-virtualize one of the courses? I
> know I would be really interested in that. Budgets are tight...
>
> JOnathan
>

> On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Henry,
> >
> > Unfortunately the workshops for 2013 have not been finalized yet. We are
> > tentatively planning on in Recife, Brazil for Sept / Oct time 2013,
> likely
> > one in Asia (Hong Kong???) in April / May time and likely one in the US
> > (tentatively San Diego but no firm date range yet).
> >
> > We should know more by the beginning of next year so please stay tuned.
> >
> > All the best
> > Ross
> >

> > On 12/10/12 6:57 PM, "psu4.uic.edu" <psu4.uic.edu> wrote:
> >
> > >Dear Amber 12,
> > >
> > > May we know the possible location and time for Amber 2013 workshop(s)
> so
> > >that we can arrange the schedule in advance? If it's not available at
> > >this
> > >time, it's totally fine. We understand it's quite early to ask. Thank
> > >you!
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > Henry

Pin-Chih Su (Henry Su)
Graduate Student
Center for Pharmaceutical Biotechnology (MC 870)
College of Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago
900 South Ashland Avenue, Room 1052
Chicago, IL 60607-7173
office      312-996-5388
fax         312-413-9303