[AMBER] prmtop file

From: Chandrasekaran, Suryanarayanan <s.chandrasekaran.jacobs-university.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:01:51 +0000

From: Chandrasekaran, Suryanarayanan
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 1:35 AM
To: amber.ambermd.org
Subject: prmtop file

  12. prmtop file (Chandrasekaran, Suryanarayanan)
  13. Re: prmtop file (Bill Miller III)

Hi Bill Miller,

Thank you for your reply, I dont find a specific command option for selecting a residue, i need to strip out water and do one by one, is there any specific command in Parmed.py to select the residue directly to write its property,
I dont need the file only for visualization, i need to run MD using that .prmtop. if u have any tutorial on extracting residue will be more helpful.

thnk u
surya

Message: 12