[AMBER] Error of restraint of atom using "pmemd" program in Amber 11

From: dbaogen <dbaogen.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 18:42:35 +0800

Dear all,

           Due to the computational speed difference, I would like to use pmemd.MPI program rather than snader.MPI to carry out atom position restraint MD simulation. Using sander program, the input parameters for restraint are set like "ntr=1,restraintmask=':918',restraint_wt=2.0 " . Searching the archive in the website, the input parameters for pmemd calculation are set like this:

&cntrl
  imin=0,irest=1,ntx=5,
  nstlim=500000,dt=0.001,
  ntc=2,ntf=2,
  cut=12.0, ntb=2, ntp=1, taup=2.0,
  ntpr=1000, ntwx=1000,
  ntt=3, gamma_ln=2.0,
  ntr=1,
  temp0=310.0,
  /
  2.0
  RES 918
  END
  END

But in the course of calculation, some error message occurred which is " rfree: Error decoding variable 1 3 from: RES". what is the problem with this. Would you like to give me some help? Thanks!

Best withes

Duan Baogen