Re: [AMBER] problem in solvation of binding pocket

From: Daniel Sindhikara <sindhikara.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 07:25:49 +0900

If you are looking for the equilibrium water distribution in the pocket you
can try using 3D-RISM to solvate the system. Tutorial here:
http://dansindhikara.com/Tutorials/Entries/2012/1/1_Using_3D-RISM_and_PLACEVENT.html
.

It would be useful not only to look at the placed waters but the 3D-RISM
distribution in the active site after the
calculation is done.
-Dan

Dr. Daniel J. Sindhikara <http://www.dansindhikara.com/Information.html>
Ritsumeikan University <http://www.ritsumei.ac.jp/eng/>