Re: [AMBER] Questions regarding mmpbsa...

From: Jonathan Gough <jonathan.d.gough.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 16:45:17 -0500

Thanks Jason,

Like the tutorial, the complex started out sans H2O, and was then solvated
(that's when the Na atom was added). I believe the mmpbsa script uses the
inpcrd files for the original complex, the ligand, and the receptor,
therefore I figured somewhere in there it get's rid of the extra water and
the sodium atom. But I wanted to double check.

I already did the simulations... not to do the binding calculation...