Re: [AMBER] sander.MPI

From: Fabian Glaser <fglaser.technion.ac.il>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 14:59:58 +0200

Thanks this is great, I'll try your suggestions.

So you basically suggest to run a series of chunks of MD within the same script?
Could you please send me a sample script like this?

And use ntp=0 for constant volume only?

Thanks!!

Fabian
Fabian Glaser, PhD
Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit,
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary
Center for Life Sciences and Engineering

Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, ISRAEL
fglaser.technion.ac.il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
Fax: +972 4 8225153