[AMBER] sander.MPI

From: Fabian Glaser <fglaser.technion.ac.il>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:30:57 +0200

Hi,

I am successfully but very slowly running MD on 84 processors, about a rate of 1/2 ns a day, with sander using the following command:

mpirun -np 84 sander -O -i prod.in -p protein.prmtop -c protein_equil.rst -o protein_prod.out -x protein_prod.mdcrd -r protein_prod.rst

When I try the same with sander.MPI, nothing seems to happen, I mean the job runs, but no output files are ever written, I guess I am doing some trivial mistake....

Could some nice soul help me to find the problem??

Thanks a lot,

Fabian

Technion, Israel

Fabian Glaser, PhD
Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit,
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary
Center for Life Sciences and Engineering

Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, ISRAEL
fglaser.technion.ac.il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
Fax: +972 4 8225153